Blogs I Follow
Recent Blog posts
Top Posts & Pages
- Msg 14607, Level 16, State 1 - profile name is not valid
- SQL Server 2008 R2 Installation Failed -2068052081, 1212, 1935
- redgate SQL Monitor - The RPC Server is unavailable
- 0x851c0001 - the credentials you provided for the 'SQLSERVERAGENT' service is invalid.
- Windows Server 2012, .NET Framework 3.5, 0x800F0906, 0x800F081F
- Log chain broken? How to deal with backups from the future.
- Is SQL Server under high Memory Pressure?
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Shrinking is bad First of all: shrinking a database is nothing that you should do on a regular basis, like using this step in a Maintenance Plan or setting it up yourself via SQL Server Agent Jobs. But if the … Continue reading
Today: Server Team provided Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Build 6002 Installation of SQL Server 2008 R2 failed with this message: Overall summary: Final result: SQL Server installation failed. To continue, investigate the reason for the failure, correct the … Continue reading